EMG (Electromyography) is complementary to the clinical examination; It makes an important contribution to rehabilitation studies during the evaluation of the patient, regulation and monitoring of the treatment program. EMG; documents the presence of nerves, injury or disease. It gives information about the diagnosis and severity of conditions such as muscle weakness, reflex disorders, nerve compression, radiculopathy (nerve root compression), which are noteworthy in physical examination. By making EMG, information about the severity of radiculopathy, the state of peripheral nerve disease and nerve compression, and spinal diseases are obtained.
- Anterior horn cells of the spinal cord (motor neuron diseases),
- Nerve roots (waist and neck hernias),
- Neural networks (congenital or traumatic injuries)
- Nerve injuries (facial paralysis, nerve cuts and injuries),
- Nerve compression (carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome),
- Common nervous involvement (polyneuropathy),
- Nerve-muscle junction (myasthenia gravis) or muscle fiber involvement (myopathy).
Please call us for your problems.
Phone: 0541 770 11 25
Or you can send us a message.